Wednesday 30 April 2008

Used To

I used to be happy everyday no matter what happened.

I used to wait beside the phone everyday.
I used to sleep late.
I used to wake late.
I used to walk by the park.
I used to see happiness in everything.
I used to thank god for everything.
I used to care about nothing else.
I used to love to sms.
I used to sleep grasping my phone.
I used to sms rm 90 every month.
I used to feel happy while im in school.
I used to stare at you while your listening in class.
I used to smile when you're called to answer questions, while laughing all the way.
I used to smile while sleeping.
I used to sms 24/7.
I used to live enthusiasticly.
I used to be really happy.
I used to be really really happy.

We used to talk about mr. coconut through the phone.
We used to talk while laughing all the way.
We used to chat alot.
We used to be really close friends.
Or at least, 
I used to think of you as a really close friend. 

All that happened, became 'used to' s
I miss those days.
 

And if I was given the chance, 
i would relive those days once more,
and cherish everyday.

I miss those days.




-Max-





0 comments: