Wednesday 16 April 2008

Looking Back

It was 11.20p.m., I had nothing better to do so I scrolled through a few friend's profile, with the song : "Close To You" on my speaker. 

Click Profile. Scan About me. Click Photos. Click Home. 
Click Profile. Scan About me. Click Photos. Click Home.
Click Profile. Scan About me. Click Photos. Click Home.
Click Profile. Scan About me. Click Photos. Click Home.

Click Profile. Pause. A friend from primary school came in to sight at the featured friend part, Click.

Click Photos. 

I scrolled through all the photos, and i felt, that, in the 2 years and a few months, a lot of things happened in everyone's life, new friends made, some friends lost, a lot of new experience, and went through a whole lot of things. The primary school days seemed far far away, some friend's personality changed, while some stayed nearly the same. Occasionally, we had conversations, but not much. Suddenly, i started to miss the primary school days, when we could do anything that came up to our mind, never caring about how others see us, how others felt about us, and all the friends then. 

Just before we graduated from primary school, we had 2 trips, an eco-camp to the penang hill and a trip to Genting Highlands. 

I remember the last night of the eco-camp, we were divided to two groups, then, the teacher of each group distributed lighted candles to us, then we sat down on the floor, outdoors without a single light on. I can still feel the sound of the insects, the fresh cool breeze.

 The teacher asked us to say how we felt during the primary school days, and how we felt these few days. No one volunteered, so the teachers started first, the 20++ year old teacher talked about what we went through during the 3 days of camp, how we made bond between everyone, and a lot of others, then, he broke down, and all of the people there did too. I turned, to my right, saw a girl in my class, we saw each other with tears, and we laughed. It was a memorable night, I think that I wont be able to forget that night.

The stars were shining brightly,
The stars are shining brightly,
I wonder are those stars the same as the ones 1 saw 2 years ago.
They blinked.


-Max- 
First personal diary of feelings. 

0 comments: