Wednesday 23 April 2008

Of Personalities

Personality is what all humans have,

some people say that Im different when Im online, 
or when Im talking to girls.

I've heard easily more than a hundred times people criticizing someone of being fake.
Personally I dont think it's a normal routine for people to be fake,
I would describe fake as trying to be like someone that suits the other person, 
while the difference in the way u treat people,
or talk to someone,
or even how you act, 
is actually which part of your personality that you choose to show, 
which part of personality that you choose to conceal.


That's why you see some people say, 
'I feel natural with my best friends'
Why? 
Because with best friends, 
you dont conceal anything, 
you show the fullest part of yourself.

Ever heard of people saying that having a relationship is tiring?
Do you know why'd they say that?
I think after reading what i said just now,
you should be able to get the answer.

If you cant, 
It's here.
Most teenagers choose to show the best part of their personality to their girlfriends or boyfriends.
Won't it be tiring to show only the  best part of you for so long?

Would you tell your gf/bf about the bad things you do?
I dont think so.

I would say that if a couple completely, 
I mean completely dont conceal anything among the two, 
their relationship would last a year longer than forever. 

I have never revealed every part of me to someone,
but i did choose which part of my personality to be shown,
and i have showed someone the best of me, 
still, i wished there will be a day that i will be able to reveal every part of my personality to someone, 
and I will have a relationship, 
that will last a year longer than forever. 

^^

-Max- 




0 comments: