Tuesday 22 April 2008

Dreams

22 April 2008 6.35a.m.

I just woke up, from a terrible, yet sad dream.


Our whole family were out for dinner, then, we went to a shopping complex, before long, everyone was running towards the exit, we turned around, and saw there were alot of zombies slowly walking and chasing us. 

We ran out of the place, and moved on to safety, there, a guide guided us. We had a meal there, then there was lightning, the moon only came out for a split second, and it was in a weird shape. Me and the guide knew there was something amiss, so we started to run away, but my parents wouldn't move, they said they were too tired to move, i begged them but they wouldn't, the guide pushed me, i had to move on, I was crying, then i woke up. Tears was on my eyes. 

Then i slept again.

We were on a place where there was zombies....again.
This time, I was with a few friends, and a couple i didn't recognize, we moved to an apartment, the girl was too tired to climb up the stairs, so i brought her up,  somehow, in the dream, i felt some affection towards her, then, we started an in dream relationship. Then when we reached a town, she suddenly disappeared, and i saw on a wall, there were alot of photos, one of them, was the girl, with a guy,  on the right bottom corner. : 21/4/1978

I cried again. 

Then I was a guy, wandering with no target. 

Then i woke up.


-Max- 
Just woke up, in a terrible state. 


And im late.

0 comments: