Tuesday 22 April 2008

Flabbergasted

Ever seen some particular people and got flabbergasted? 

I have never seen people that would actually make me like that. 

Before today. 


It was a usual BM period, and the teacher was talking about komsas and all, suddenly, cikgu Tan Lon Eng came in and asked who wanted to go watch the debate competition that was held in the stadium. Without further consideration, i raised my hand up, because i couldn't stand the boredom in the BM class. 
And when i went out, I found out that I was tricked....

The students that went out, had to participate in debate competitions next year... if not, Dimerit Kecil. 

T.T

But i felt ok, because not only I was tricked, but there was also, Dickson Lim, Eric Tan, Soo Liang, Chen Zen and all. xDDD

So we went in and they started to debate,
They started for around 10 minutes, and i sat there, like a retard, feeling that i'm a retard, and convincing myself that i'm a retard. 

Why?
because every debater had to talk 8 minutes, non stop, and every second, they said 2-3 words.
Btw, its a chinese debate. 

So let us count :

1 second=2 words 
1 minute = 60 seconds
8 minutes=480 seconds
480 seconds = 960 words.

omg. 

And in the end, the SMK got champion.
I repeat, SMK

SMK!!!

Chung Ling penang and butterworth + Pcghs got owned! By a SMK

SMK Bagan Jaya. 
If not mistaken. xD

I bet the school debate team is gona get some scolding. xDDD

-Max-

0 comments: