Wednesday 16 April 2008

The 16th of April 2008

Today, a memorable day, maybe after a few winter and springs, I'll look back and I'll remember this day,  the 16th of April 2008. Yes it is, today,







My first time blogging on blogspot. 



xD



Well, actually, i have blogged on blogspot before, its just that, that's actually not a blog, but a, well, some kind of novel. Its URL is www.maxcrux-trinity.blogspot.com.



Ok, enough of the introduction.




16th April 2008


Student attending class : 35/39

Lepak? No way, I mean, we're obedient little CLHS students right? *grins*

Lol, actually, there's a motivation camp today, and 4 students from our class, including me, participated in it. 

Motivation Camp!  
Ohya, The lot shouted all kinds of quotes : We're A star student!  and many many more. 

But there stood a small group of boys, who didn't show as much enthusiasm as the others, the four. From 3TA3. 
The motivation was a success at first. AT FIRST. Then it became more and more boring, and more and more people started to not listen and just went on to their own fantasy. ( I wonder which type of fantasy). ^^


After the tiring hours, lunch time came, and before that, they advertised their books, which is RM30 per book. Absurd! I mean, they're paid tens of thousands to give us a talk, yet, they take the opportunity to advertise, a waste of out time. And what's more, they added: If you buy it here, you'll get a free signature by the lecturer, and also a photo with her! -.= wth....



Then in the afternoon, the indoor games came, guess what it was. Drama, with guys acting as girls, with balloons on their chest, and a few, unnecessary scenes. At first, we kinda enjoyed it, then, we got sick of it. It became more and more disgusting, and i couldn't help it, I couldn't endure it anymore. I left. Actually, its just like half and hour earlier, well, better than staying for another 1800 seconds. 


I left, with relieve. pheew. An experience I wont forget. 
And btw, I don't feel motivated. 

I guess that's all for today. 
xD

0 comments: