Thursday 24 April 2008

Stupidity


Today, reading my friend, 
Dark's Post, 
made me think of my primary days. 
And what stupid things i did. 


This is my blog about my life, 
So i wont keep any secrets, 
I'll reveal anything about myself.

And back to the main point, 
It made me think of the stupid things i did while in primary school.
And so, now, I'm gona write what stupid things i did, 
from what i remember,
to now. 

1. The stupidest thing that i did, and the action that made me guilty for three straight days, is when i had a little fight with a girl when i was standard six. So i decided to take revenge, and i pulled her chair when she sat down. Eventually, she fell, and that time i was like, "omg, what have i done!"
And guess what happened next. 
Her friends wanted to report to the discipline teacher, but she stopped her friends from doing that. That made me feel worse. She didn't look at me, or talk to me for three days. It felt terrible. I remember saying sorry, but she didn't reply me. What's worse, we were quite close friends, and she sat in front of me. 
Even now, after 3 years, the image of her falling down in front of me, makes my heart ache. 

2. The other stupid thing i did was....
Well, i attended an English and BM tuition while i was standard four, and the teacher gave us homework. I was too lazy to do it, so I took the book and papers to the toilet, and threw it outside the window. After 4 days, the teacher called my mum, and said that her husband had saw the papers. I got scolded really badly. xD

3. The last stupid thing i could remember me doing is....
Well, when i first became a teenager, i really wanted to try how was is like to have a girlfriend, and so, and I didn't really understand the meaning of, what do you call.....Love. 
So, i got along really well girl, I knew her since I was in primary school. We chatted quite alot, via sms, phone calls, msn, so as time passed by, I thought i loved her, so i started to, you know, trying to have a evolve from friends to something else. In form 2, finally, we started a relationship, but it didn't last for a long time, just a mere 3 weeks. And after quite some time, i looked back, and analyzed my feeling, and i found out that i didn't really love her, I mean, i like her as a friend, just like every other friends. I think i just wanted to try out how it felt. Now thinking back, it felt quite stupid. xD





Actually, I have alot more, its just that my mind is kinda blank now, so i'll stop here. Hoped you enjoyed another sneak peak of my life. xD

-Max-







0 comments: