Wednesday 11 June 2008

Cracks. Trying to mend.

Do you believe that friendship never last forever?
A few months ago, me and 2 of my best friends wrote a letter to our form teacher. 
We requested to sit together. 
Some people would think this is childish. 
Requesting to sit together.
But to us, it was tightening the bond between us. 
As real good friends. 

The teacher replied to our request. 
With another letter.

I remember clearly, she wrote a sentence.
It was something like this:
'I am really touched by the friendship of you guys. I believed in friends forever, but mine didn't work. Still, I'm happy to see you guys are such good friends. You may change your seats.'

Friends forever.
So do you believe in that?

I do.

To me, there are friends that last forever.
And there are those that don't. 
 
But i really hope that every single one of my friendship last forever. 
Who doesn't? 

So every sentence i say, to my friends never mean any harm. 
I don't betray my friends. 
Never. 
But sometimes i like to joke.

No.
I like to joke all the time.
Because i like to laugh and listen to people laugh.

But sometimes, my jokes tend to be too much,
to some people. 
I don't mean any offence.
 
There are absolutely no problem in these people. 
They are perfectly normal.

The problem is me.
Well, sometimes i just can't control it. 
I have friends that understand me.
They know i joke alot, and they know I don't mean any offence,
that's why they're ok with me. 
I feel really relaxed with them, because i can say anything I want.
That's why we laugh alot. 
xD

Then there are people who cant take it.
I would like to say sorry if i said something too much to anyone.
It was never your problem. 
Even my sister cant stand me. 
xD


Lately, I got over the border.
Someone got pissed about what I said. 
Well, until now i don't really know what I said. 
Cause i forget about it straight away. 
Whatever i said, i didn't mean it.
And btw, i never intended to reveal anything.
Really.
Never.







Maybe i told S32N too much.
But I thought you was ok with that. 
Cause i mean, the four of us were close.

Well, sorry if i said too much.
And when i rage. Its only for that instant. Never more than a day. xD


P.S.             Truce. xD 


0 comments: