Monday 23 June 2008

Got tagged.
I don't really care about tags, but, well, just got anxious and trying it out.
Anyway, its dominic who tagged me.

And by the way dominic, i aint tagging anyone else. xD 


Well, here it goes.


Do you believe in love at first sight? 
Yea, kinda.

Where is the place where you want to go now?
Slumberland. *yawns*

Prefer to get a lover that loves you more than you love her?
I prefer having same amounts of love. xD 

What are you afraid to lose the most now?
God, family, and friends. 

If you win $1 mil, what would you do?
Count and see if it's really one million. ^^
Nah, kidding. Well, I'd get an I Phone, A video camera, A DSLR, and give the rest to my parents. I owe them more than a million.

If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her? 
Uh, I'd prefer to be friends first before going to the point. 
(Btw, why are there so many 'love' related questions?)

What movies do you enjoy most? 
COMEDIES FOR SURE! LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE! XD

What requirement do you want from your other half?
Caring and Loving.

What annoys you the most? 
Unable to connect to the internet. Which is happening lately. -.-

Will you choose a girl who is good looking but not that smart, or one that is not that good looking but quite smart. 
I'd turn around, and go for one that has both qualities. xD

What is the most important thing in your life? 
God, family, friends.

Will you join politics?
Maybe.

Who is your best friend?
God.

If you had a chance, which part of ur charactheristics would you want to change the most? 
certainly my fat body. xDDD

What's on your mind right now?
PROJECTS GET LOST! ! !
*chill*

What's the last shocking thing u heard about?
Uh....i never get shocked over anything. xD

What is the nicest moment that have ever happened to your life?
Knowing sean, gavin and adrian. ^^.

What do you hope for?
Forever lasting friendship, and God's forgiveness for every sin i committed. 

What is your favourite song? why?
Now, unbreak my heart - regresa a mi (in french). Cause it's nice, duhh.


Pheew. Finally finished it. xD 

0 comments: