Friday 30 May 2008

Not so Boring friday.

Friday.
30th of May.

Well, there wasn't any big difference from other days. I woke up, bathed, ate, online. then i went and take back a disc i lent to a friend. then, went online again. Well, my mood wasn't really good, was kinda moody for the whole day. 

Then in the evening i was dragged from my comp to the car and went for dinner in perak lane. ate porridge, then later went to gama. after that we fetched my aunt, then had a walk in the......uhh...what was it called again? ah, wateva. had a walk along the seaside, which was just renovated by the IJM. 
Well, don't know why, then my mood was kinda good, all of a sudden. then we had fun there, walking while chatting about stupid things, and laughed out loud. while walking, in the car, in the hawker center, we were talking and laughing all the way. pheew, haven't experienced that in quite some time, so i could say we had quite a happy time. 
We ate quite alot that day,        okay, maybe it's just me. but still they also ate. xD

Then when i reached home it was 11.30. and now 12.01a.m. im typing this post. Well, guess that's basically everything that happened.  xD 

-Max-

0 comments: