Monday 23 June 2008

Sec love? noo..... xD

Today, i suddenly thought of my 2 really good friends, Gavin and Sean said, and their thoughts. Hahaha, well, they're the type that goes and talks to any girl they're actually interested in, and thanks to their looks and personality, they normally succeed in making friends with em. xD 


Anyway, there was one day when we were just chatting casually, then we started to talk about girls, well, actually, i dont really talk about girls alot with my friends, lately. 
Then, that day, i told them i saw this really pretty girl in CRC then they just said: why don't you go get her number? 

I was like, stunned there.

I mean, does everyone just go get girls number whenever they want? or normally do they become friend's first. 
Now I'm starting to think that im kinda weird comparing to others . lol.
Anyway, they misunderstood me, I said she was pretty, I didn't say i was interested. LOL.

Anyway, 
Does everyone think that secondary teen's so called 'love' can actually last? 

Well, i don't but well, i would like to hear your oppinions. xD 
Plz post em on my chatbox, or comments pls. xD 

-Max-

0 comments: