Thursday 19 June 2008

Pet(s) - Burdened

A couple of days ago, I just woke up from my nap. 
Walked out from my house for fresh air. 

Turned right. 

AH! 

WHY IS THERE A FRIGGIN FAT RABBIT ON MY BALCONY! 

calm down.

sheesh.

So i eyed my dad.
Like it? he said.

No.
Well, actually, he said a relative of his, i mean, ours,
wanted to get rid of this rabbit. 
So he said he couldn't bear to watch it living on the streets with the risk of being eaten,
So he took it home.

What a nice way to gain a pet.

I don't hate rabbits, 
but i certainly wouldn't want to have an OLD rabbit.
It's 5 years old! 
How long do you expect it to live! 
So now we're to take care of it until it dies? 
No thanks.

So he said, if u dont like it, i can kill it and let's have a rabbit bak kut teh.
He struck my weak point.

So much for 'cant bear to see the rabbit on the street' theory.
or in a sense. crap.

-.-

I have a soft spot for animals,
so what can i say? 
^^ 
*am chio*

so now im taking care of a fat old rabbit. 
that doesn't move more than 5 steps.
a day.

Then i thought back of my last pet. 
Poochini 
if u think its a funny name.....

Screw you.

Me and my sister really loved it.
It was a mini pincher, a black-brown, little dog.
It runs around the house every single second, sometimes i wonder where he gets the energy from....

Anyway, it was a really nice dog, 
i used to let him bite my finger, 
felt good. xD 

Then we had to move to another house, and so my dad gave it to his friend.
Me and my sister ignored him for 2 days. 
lol.

Hahaha. 
writing this brings back memories.
I wonder if it's still okay.

I hope it is.
...........................................................

0 comments: