Wednesday 17 September 2008

SC 07.





I was scanning through blogs randomly, and suddenly went to the NAN HUA SUMMERCAMP 2007 blog. www.globalkampong.blogspot.com

I saw a few photos, and it was so silent there, no one posted on the chat box anymore.

My heart sank.

Everyone is starting to forget about it.

And sooner or later, it would be as if it didn't exist.

The fun we had together, don't they remember?

The last day, we cried so so much, everyone! 
no one remembered?


Truthfully speaking, i miss the 2007 SC more than 2008.

I learned how to smile there.

I miss beyond lala-group 6.

But then we don't talk anymore, why has it become so distant?

haih.


I wrote a poem for it. To express how i feel.

and there are some pictures below. 




The Memory That Kills


The faces in the photos all too familiar,

Laughing, crying all together,

So attached we thought it would be forever.


The human heart, so vulnerable,

A little memory can make you cry forever,

I thought holding it in, I would be able,

But the feelings just poured out without me giving orders.


Time flies and it has been a year,

I started to forget names, and panicked in fear,

It hurts so bad there is no cure,

for I know we wouldn't unite again here.


Grasping the memories not letting go,

Letting it dwell, Letting it flow,

Inside of me, hurting my soul.












0 comments: