Monday 1 September 2008

Gotong-royong! xD

Okay, well, today i was cleaning up my room and I found a lot of rubbish, haha.
Anyway, I accidentally found two pieces of paper :

one, consists of a poem I wrote randomly, just to suit SOMEBODY's feelings.
the second one was a poem I wrote during form 2,

and the one interesting part is.....

(sean, you won't like it)

it's in chinese! xDDD

Anyway, here's the first poem, english one. ^^



Distance


Over the seas and mountains we're apart,

every inch away from you hurts my fragile heart,

Desperately reaching for your soft silky hand,

Even maybe all I get will be just a glance.


Under the same blue sky we live, 

Glazing at the same bright moon we grieve,

Hoping our bonds will be ever lasting,

And just like fairy tales; a happy ending.


Now this poem to you I write,

One day, to you I''ll recite,

To show you, against loneliness, i will fight,

Someday, somewhere, when we unite.

0 comments: