Wednesday 24 September 2008

Okay.
Because of my last few posts, people are starting to call me emo.
sheesh.

Though i don't consider my posts emo,
just a little bit emotional.( contradicting. lol)

Ok, so anyway, I'm gona spice up a bit today.

So ky and the others won't call me emo, anymore. =)

JOKES!


MEDIC!
Joe and Dave are hunting when Dave keels over. Frantic, Joe dials 911 on his cell phone and blurts, "My friend just dropped dead! What should I do?" 
A soothing voice at the other end says, "Don't worry, I can help. First, let's make sure he's really dead." 
After a brief silence, the operator hears a shot. Then Joe comes back to the phone. "Okay," he says nervously to the operator. "What do I do next?" 


THE HORROR OF TESTS!

Two children were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying very loudly. 
2nd Child: Why are you crying? 

1st Child: I came here for a blood test. 

2nd Child: So? Are you afraid? 

1st Child: No. For the blood test, they cut my finger. 

At this, the second one started crying profusely. 

The first one was astonished. 

1st Child: Why are you crying now? 

2nd Child: I came for a urine test !






THE ANNOYING BUT SMART KID

A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.'' 
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.'' 

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!'' 

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!'' 




DEAR MOM,

A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter on the wall over the bed.
With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:

"It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped 
with my new boyfriend. I found real passion and he is so nice, with all his piercing and tattoos and his big motorcycle. But is not only that Mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have 
many more children with me and that's one of my dreams. I've learned that marijuana 
doesn't hurt anyone and he'll be growing it for us and his friends, who are providing us with all the cocaine and ecstasy we may want. In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to 
find the AIDS cure, for Ahmed to get better, he deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now
and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'll visit for you to know your grandchildren.
Your daughter,
Judith
PS:
Mom, it's not true. I'm at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worst this in life than my report card that's in the desk drawer. "





DO NOT SCREAM IN THE PLANE

A farmer and his wife went to a fair. The farmer was fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost. 
"$10 for 3 minutes," replied the pilot. 

"That's too much," said the farmer. 

The pilot thought for a second and then said, "I'll make you a deal. If you and your wife ride for 3 minutes without uttering a sound, the ride will be free. But if you make a sound, you'll have to pay $10." 

The farmer and his wife agreed and went for a wild ride. After they landed, the pilot said to the farmer, "I want to congratulate you for not making a sound. You are a brave man." 

"Maybe so," said the farmer, "But I gotta tell ya, I almost screamed when my wife fell out." 





ON A STARRY NIGHT.......

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they were exhausted and went to sleep. 
Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. 

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." 

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." 

"What does that tell you?" Holmes said Watson pondered for a minute. 

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that The lord is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have, a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" 

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot, Some ------- has stolen our tent."




Okay. That's all for now! Hope You guys had a good laugh! xD

0 comments: