Sunday 3 August 2008

The One Who Loves Me, and everybody else.

I would like to thank the lord for everything.
And here's a poem to express my feelings towards God.



The One Who Loves Me




Everyday I am Loved,

The love given is so Great I do not deserve.


Although everyday I am sinned,

And for that I sadly cry within,

Crying softly, not to be seen,

Always you come to me and let me lean.


Every time I fall you offer me your hand,

No matter how filthy, how sinned I am,

Never gave up on me even though I'm not a good man,

You told me that to be one, I always can.


I'm very thankful you came to my heart,

Although to change me, I know it's hard,

Many disappointment suffered you have,

Yet never ever have you left.


You are the shepherd I am the lamb,

Guiding me through darkness like a lamp,

Shining, showing me the correct path,

Never ever letting me starve.


Forever You are my one and only,

Never ever will I feel lonely,

Knowing that you will always be with me,

No matter when and where on earth would I be.


You are perfect, I am not,

Yet you love me so much Lord,

Never felt too cold, never felt too hot,

Thank you for everything my One and Only God.

0 comments: