Saturday 2 August 2008

A busy day. !

Today started off with me......


not wanting to get up.

xD

Okay, so i slept till a lil bit late today, took my maid around 10 minutes to get me up. xD

Then I went for breakfast with my family, had loh mee. it was scrumptious.

Anyway, later i went to clhs for the photography club agm,

andrew got evp! Congrats!


Jack jin got Secretary! Congrats! (and btw, i dont know why u look sad, but then cheer up!)


Gavin got treasurer, by fighting for his own rights. I support you dude, what u did to obtain the right isn't wrong. and about the vote thing, forget about it. Congrats!

Tom got form 3 rep! Congrats!

Anyway, went back home at 12.30, then came back to school again for fencing club agm.

Well, it was a little, unorganized, and to be frank, i aint happy with the president's doing, BEING LATE.
by 15 minutes! 
ur the PRESIDENT!
Being late is the last thing u shud do. especially on agm.
anyway, it's ok d la.

I was given the post secretary, and I got the HISTORICAL, LEGENDARY............


Secretary's file.


Okay, then i went back home at 6.40, and arrived at gp at 7. After express bathing. xD

Watched the mummy : tomb of the dragon emperor. 


It was awesome, 


I like the main actor-Brendan Fraser , he's humorous. xD

And also this female actor, well, her acting was so-so, but then she's pretty. ^^



To sean, gav and dark, this is not yam. xD

Here's some pics. 

Jet li!


I love this pic, looks so yeng, but then brendan fraser shot all the spheres down. xD

Okay, later, i went to the arcade with a friend, played time crisis, and then went back.

Oyeah, and she gave me a bday present, an ADIDAS PERFUME.  THANK YOU!
hahaha, i dont use perfumes. xD but then she threatened me, if u dont use, i'll kill u, she said. 
haih, what to do? xD
Anyway, here's a pic of the perfume. ^^


Ohyea, before i forget, My mum scared the wits outa me. 
How? 
by buying a hundred and thirty-five green apples. xD
hahaha, an apple a day keeps the doctors away. 

Anyway, it's cause my mum needs to eat 9 apples a day, cz she has this illness, but then it's curing. ^^
hopes she gets well soon! 

Oh, and heres a pic of the, FASCINATING view. xD


Hope u enjoyed reading. ^^

0 comments: