Wednesday 6 August 2008

Okay, so yesterday, 5th of august was my birthday, and there was nothing much to say about it, 
cause' nothing much happened, except for this mass-hair-cutting session when all the discipline teachers got into frenzy mode and every form 3 and form 5's hair were checked, too long, CUT. 

And I think dickson got the worse haircut. There were LAYERS! 

Well, of course i didn't get caught, i mean, my hair is only like 2.2cm long. lmao.
And to those who laughed at me when i cut my hair bald and got their hair cut yesterday:

HAHA! serves u right. ^^

well, later on nothing much happened, and i didn't go online that day, cz my mum got a little angry cz i use the comp to much. ah well. ^^

Ohyea, thanks to my FRIEND who acc me frm the from 11pm-1am 2 days ago. haha. Well, we had a video call, cz she said it was my birthday, and at 12.15, i told her to offline cz it was getting late, but then she didn't want to. In the end, she was late to school the other morning. HAHA! 

But then I think she didn't get any disciplinary action. 

Anyway, this post is really really random, cz i dont really have much to say. LoL. 

xD

0 comments: