Monday 4 August 2008

1 hour and 40 minutes before Bday!

It's 10.20! another 1 hour and 40 minutes to my bday, and my family have already celebrated for me. hahaha
Okay, so they told me to go to the kitchen, and sang me a bday song. hahaha
thanks you guys! ^^
anyway,
Although it's not my birthday....YET.
I would like to thank God for giving me life, and also my
Parents for giving birth to me. And all the harsh times they went through in raising me.
I know i haven't always been a good boy, and I've wasted LOADS of your money, still you they love me. Thanks!
Here's a poem for them.
Just for My Dearest Dearest Parents!
I know I have'nt always been modest,
Nor have I always been very honest,
And sometimes my personality is far than worse,
but then u guys didn't abandon me, ur the greatest!

Through the harsh times u raised me,
and the times u wasted undoubtedly,
with love and care u nurtured me,
gave up everything just for me!

Never had I have to worry,
Cause always u guys had everything ready,
making me live this life, so cozy,
making me walk on this path, so happily.

15 Years ago on the 5th of August,
after 9 months of suffering you gave birth,
to me, a boy who's not that worth,
I feel like I'm the Luckiest Boy on earth!

0 comments: