Friday 5 December 2008

Tagged by Yong Xiang

First of All, I don't really do tags alot. But since it's yx who tagged me, give face la. =)
And, i don't really know who to tag, so I'm just picking randomly. ^^

Here I Go:


Rules and Regulations...
1. Do all the tags and do not copy the answers.
2. Tag 10 people before you do the tag.
3. No tag back.

I tag...   

1.Sean

2.Dominic

3.Joey

4.Dark

5.Gavin

6.Andrew Goh

7.Desmond Goh

8. Michelle

9.Chien Ming

10. Jia Wei


How you know 1? -Sean
He was my classmate, sitting in front of me for the past 250 days

What would you do if you never meet 2? - Dominic
I would never have known someone who loves Linda Chung that much.

What would u do if 3 & 4 dated u? -Joey - Dark

Joey, i would freak...nah, it's nothing, friends what. Dark, I would freeze to death.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? Gavin and Andrew.
If they are gay, I guess. xD

Do u think 7 is attractive? -Desmond
Uh, soso.

Do u know anything about 8’s family?- Michelle

Uh, basically, no. But I know they talk cantonese, if not mistaken.

Tell me something about 9. Chien Ming
Oh. This can go on for 3 days. Well, first of all, he's practically the vainest guy on earth, if not vainest girl. He loves taking photos, blogging, knows alot and i mean ALOT of people. Mostly girls. Attempted to dance during interact installation, didn't turn out too good. though i applauded. xD

What language does 2 speaks? -Dominic
Mandarin.

Who is 3 going out with? -Joey
I have no idea.

How old is 4? -Dark
I can't tell you, he doesn't let me. See, he's a guy who loves being 'mysterious' 

When was the last time u talked to 5? - Gavin
2days ago on msn, poor guy, undergoing a treatment for his skin. Get well soon! 

Who is 6 favourite singer? - Andrew Goh
I don't know

Would you date 7 ? - desmond
No thanks.

Is 8 single? - Michelle
I 'think' so. 

What is 9 last name? -Chien Ming
Ming? 

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? - Sean
Well, he's gay, but im not, so no. ( just kidding Sean. ^^)

Which school does 2 go to? - Dominic
Chung Ling High

What do you like about 3 - Joey
Well, she laughs alot. And i mean ALOT. And she blushes alot too. ^^

Pheew. End.

What do you like about 3? 


0 comments: