Monday 14 July 2008

Sunday!

Since i was form 1, i have'nt attended church d.
So my friend Sean, invited me to his church,
so i went to try it out.
Turned out it was quite nice, the things they talked about was quite good, so i guess i'll stick to that church now. xD

Anyway, then Yong Xiang asked me to join them (the church's youth)  for sports in the afternoon, had nothing to do, so i went.

They games they played were sports i rarely play.

First Game : Frisbee . 
Second Game: Captain Ball

Okayyy....anyone thinks basketball is tiring?
Well, you won't think so after playing frisbee.

Anyway, i didn't know how to play at first, then Sean, Daniel, Brian and Yong Xiang thought me the rules. And sean taught me how to throw. xD Thx guys! 

Then we had a match, i totally sucked in that match. i think i missed the frisbee for like 6 times. T.T 

Sorry guys! 
In the end, i think our team lost. Hahaha, probably thanks to me. xD

Anyway, later we played captain ball. This, i've tried a few times when i was std 5.
Anyway, it was quite fun. 

Just when i was high! guess what.

My mum came.
sheesh.

Anyway, she heard it wrongly, i said 7, she thought i said 6. 
Well, anyway, it's okay la.

I really had fun that day! Thanks Guys! xD

-Max-

0 comments: