Monday 21 July 2008

BALD!


Today, I did something that I wouldn't have done a few months ago.
I detested it.

Yet now, I DID it.



xD

Sheesh, why so serious? (joker's line, dominic must be laughing now)

Anyway, today i went for a haircut, and made the barber cut a CREW CUT for me. Crew cut, as in no.2 hair style. xD
Which is like, i dunoe, half a cm long?

I told a few of my friends that I was going to get a crew cut,

then they asked. Why?
Why?
WHY?! 

Then I asked them to go get crew cut TOO!

 Then they sprinted away. xD

So here's the answer.

FOR FUN.
yeah,
you didn't read it wrong.

FOR FUN.

Just to get the thrill, to be exact, i've never experienced this, so i gave it a go. xD
Anyway, it hurts to see my hair get cut so much though. 

Well, i saw justin timberlake, david beckham, Daughtry, yeah, they have crew cuts TOO.

Justin T



Daughtry 
So, why not give it a go?




Anyway, i wanted it to be no.2, so i told the barber, 


and he was like:'huh? ur from Chung Ling rite? no.2 is for Heng Ee.' 

So I replied: 'yeah, i know'

Then he said again:are u sure? no.2 is REALLY short. 

Then I replied AGAIN : 'YES, i KNOW.'

Then he took out his shaver and said : no.2 har.

I was too lazy too reply. I said yes like a few dozen times d. sheesh.


Then after he cut a side of my head, he said: Here, this is no.2, so u want it to be same on ur whole head?

'yeah'


I mean, what do u expect?! u already finished half of it, if i say no, then It'd be worse! 


Half no.6, half no.2? no THANK YOU.


So i finished, and gave him rm7. and left, with a really light head.



Well, actually, the main purpose i  cut this hair so that i can train myself to be not so aware of my appearance, and how people see me.

Haih, i guess loads of people will freak out when they see me. xD

Anyway, here's my pic. ^^

 before, and after.

I know i look bad, but bear with it. i didn't cut this type to look good, so who cares. xD

Before
After

Ohyea, and before i forget, after i cut this hair, i sms-ed with one of my female good friend, then she was like, it doesn't matter how you look outside! just walk with confidence! 

hahaha, thanks for your encouragement. xD im really touched. ^^

0 comments: