Tuesday 29 July 2008

Okay, here's the deal, some of my friends say that they don't really understand my poems. They get confused, 
They say that I don't have a definite meaning, or statement.

So here's my answer....



That's the thing!

My poems aren't statements!


I don't specify the meaning,
most of the sentences are abstract,
Of course,
I have my own meaning,
but then that doesn't apply to everyone.


I answered them with,

It is, what you think it is.


It's totally free, not bound, at first glance, u think it's 'that', then it's 'that'.  End of story.


Although it might not be what my real meaning is, but then, it doesn't matter.

I have a friend who likes this kind of poem, free, unbound,

and I like to write it this way.  

My Way


xD

Anyway, i just heard a really nice quote,
really meaningful,

it goes:
Live Every Day to the Fullest, Like there's No Tomorrow

0 comments: