Wednesday 12 November 2008

The tide. =)


Tide of Memories



Dreams are like fragile glass,


Just a glance, never lasts,


Repeating the sorrows of the past,


Crying over memories that has rust.





Looking up the distant sky,


Are they the same from when i asked why?


I waited, but got no real reply,


And you left, leaving only lies.





Remember the days when we laughed and cried?


Together on the same road we walked and flied,


I saw the sky, and thought it was gonna be wide,


But those days disappeared together with the tide.





I've given up, after so many tries,


From my slumber, i need to rise,


But those memories I will not part,


The rondo will still play, silently in my heart.







Random poem. lol.


Anyway, here's a really nice song. Scarlet the opening song for Ayashi No Ceres



0 comments: