Sunday 16 November 2008

Frisbee Expressions!


Due to my wrist injury, I couldn't join the usual frisbee game. So, instead, I took my cam and took some pictures of them playing. And let me tell you,

The expressions of the players are ridiculous. hahaha. no offence!xD

Anyway, im gona post the pictures everyday. To keep it fresh. I'll start with 5 today, and 2 on other days. xD

And for those who thinks Frisbee is a dog sport. Try and digest the extremeness in this sport through the pictures. xD


P.S. If any one wants the picture off my blog, please tell me. 




Jo-hann. Catch! 


Jhen Shen and Jeremy. Sorry for the headless  pic jeremy. XD




Look at Sean's expression!  Daniel and Yong Xiang: Intense !


U win and Jia Yit. With Jia yit's super waving defence. **


You Win! that's his name. Sorry for the wrong spelling. =)



More at the Next Post! xD




0 comments: