Tuesday 20 October 2009

i care. why

I was so convinced that I didn't like her at all, that all was just an misunderstood admiration. but why do i feel sad to see her in a relationship?
I don't think I like her.
But I feel unsecured for her.
Maybe it's just me knowing that she believes in people too easily that makes me worry.
Or her not being able to cope with disappointment,
Or her not being able to understand what people's really thinking,
Or her different perspective of life.
Or her innocent thoughts,

I know you're not gonna see this, but still, be well.
I'm not there for you anymore.

It's funny how it works,
I care for her so much. Yet I don't like her, what's this state called?
Maybe it's just that she's like a pure innocent thinking girl that I cannot bear to see fall.
i care.
i really do.
And it all started with a smile.

I hope everything will be fine. for you.
May God bless you,
really.

0 comments: