Thursday 25 June 2009

Yes! Yes! Update!

Yes, you can't believe it, I can't believe it,
I'm updating.

You've probably noticed the change in my background, from the previous emo one (which for some reason joey likes) to the more, cheerful one. =) It hurts throwing away my work, the background was created by me, using approximately 10 minutes, it breaks my heart, but I have to discard it. =(

I feel really bad for leaving my blog to rot after typing more than a hundred posts.

SO,

I'm going to start AFRESH!  
*echoes*                                           afresh   afresh   afresh .......

Actually I'm inspired by two blogging maniacs, looking at their blog makes me wanna blog. And of course people like them use a large portion of their time to blog,(Like they have nothing better to do)

the duo:

alvin



and



chien ming


Their blogs are quite interesting, with a mixture of the 'siao'-ness of CLHS and also some other stuff, drop by to check out. =)


Recently I've noticed ( who hasn't) that quite a number of people are owning dslrs in CLHS, as well as other schools, from around my age group, at least. It's encouraging to see so many people are into photography now.

2 years ago when i got my dslr, 
if I stood in the centre of the school and shout,
14-50mm macro lens on sale! F1.0 ! RM400

most students will say: "Siao ar, don't know what he's crapping about."


Now if I do the same thing,
most students will still say: " Siao ar,"
but the remaining sentence will be : " where got so cheap price one?...you 'gang' who?


irony, but still, encouraging. nonetheless. 
Our school's leos are mostly made up of photography enthusiasts.
according to some leo guy.


anyway, in a nutshell I'm gonna try to revive this blog. woot, happy me.
And get my dslr back from my cousin *glares*


0 comments: