Thursday 1 January 2009

Flashbacks of 2008




2008.

gone



It's 2009!



Looking back,
I nearly can't believe the things that happen in 2008.
I can't express the joy i had in 2008.
It's my best year yet.

'Cause i came to know God.

Last year was 2008 if you still think this year is.=)
Last year I started it with going to 3TA3 in school, and met Sean and Gavin. 
 They rocked my life.

To the MAX.

Won't go to the details, 
but I sincerely thank Sean and Gav, for making my life so joyful, you guys are a blessing,
probably one of the best blessing God gave me.

The years before I know these 2 brothers, i always felt left out. You guys make me feel so good, so cared for.

Then on a school day, Sean invited me to his church. Since then i started to go to church once again. And slowly came to know God more and more. 
Then there was youth camp, it was the best camp I've ever attended.
Not only was it fun, it made me grow spiritually, to know more about God.
Oh yeah, and Master Life, helped me to learn how to be God's disciple, 
I need to thank God and also Daniel for that. 
You're awesome.

In 2008, the best thing that happened was I really came to know God.
And that really put a purpose in my life, and made it more and more meaningful.

And for the people out there who haven't know him.
He is Good and He is God.
He loves me and He loves you.

more than you can imagine.

Just wanna post some pictures.





See how beautiful the world God created is?



















See how beautiful the world God created is?

0 comments: